Retail Store Manager
We currently have an opportunity for a Store Manager to join the team in Bradbury. This is a full time opportunity offering a competitive salary with potential earnings of up to £30,000 including bonus for this position whilst working 40 hours per week.
This exciting opportunity isn't to be missed!!Benefits:
You will be responsible for:
- free parking on site
- Great Benefits
- In depth Training
- work/home life balance
- 30 days holidays
Ideal Person Spec:
- The day to day management for the overall day to day operations of the site.
- You will be accountable for general administrative and daily staffing duties as well as providing leadership.
- Driving efficiency and performance.
- The implementation of best practices.
- Recruitment, training and mentoring.
- You must operate the business in accordance with the operations manual, policies and procedures
- This includes Cash management, Stock control and investigating variances.
- . You will make sure that the store is well presented on a day to day basis to enhance the customer's experience.
- . You will be knowledgeable and comply with all legislation in relation to Health and Safety and Underage sales.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- At least 2 years experience operating at supervisory level or above within a retail environment.
- Experience in customer service best practices.
- Customer complaint and escalation management.
- Able to lead by example achieving performance targets as assigned, while ensuring compliance with all relevant policies, procedures and practices.