KM4Talent are working with a leading provider of Business Services and Outsourced Accountancy Service to support their growth through the appointment of qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) Managers across the South East. With roles in Bristol, Crawley, Guildford and Southampton these roles which also offer flexible working are exciting opportunities for qualified Accountants to develop their careers. Key Responsibilities
This rapidly expanding Business Services organisation provide Limited Companies and Groups with a complete finance function and decided team from Finance Director, Financial Controller to ledger functions. In addition to working closely with your client to ensure the timely and efficient production of their accounts you will also be involved in project-based work and process improvements.
- Review of statutory accounts and financial reporting
- Consolidation of accounts and production of cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of year end accounts and reports
- Finalisation of pre-audit year end accounts files
- Review of your junior team members work include VAT calculations
- Identifying areas for improvement and suggesting solutions
Individuals from a statutory accounts or audit background, seeking a role offering progression, cutting edge technology and the opportunity to take ownership of the finance function of fast moving, successful entities would suit this role. You will ideally be able to offer:
What's on offer?
- Experience of preparing or reviewing statutory accounts or financial statements and preparing reports or audit files
- An understanding of accounting frameworks used by companies and groups such as UK GAAP, IFRS, IFRS 102
- Ability to research technical accounting matters and make recommendations for improvements
- An Accountancy Qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Competent use of Microsoft and accounts production software
Salary of up to £60,000 + comprehensive benefits
- Excellent work environment, team and systems combining cutting edge technology with a close-knit team.
- Flexible working and flexible benefits, highly competitive remunerations and regular reviews.
- Additional holidays purchase, private health, pension, discounts on shopping, leisure and services. Support for you and your career.
- Supportive yet challenging role, where you can develop your career and support others to develop too.
(£50-60,000 depending on location and experience).