Are you an experienced Nursery Manager looking for a new role, or are you looking for the next step in your Nursery career?
REED Education are pleased to be working with a national nursery chain who are looking for a Senior Nursery Room Manager to join their strong team!
Start date: ASAP
This role is available for those who are currently Level 3 qualified as a minimum, and the ideal candidate will be committed to delivering exceptional care to children, and somebody that is professional and committed to helping make a difference to the lives of children.
This nursery chain is the UKs leading childcare company and they are committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support.
Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
The skills set & experience:
• A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
• Minimum 2 years Childcare experience
• Qualification - NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification
• Committed to your own career development.
What we offer:
• Childcare provision with substantial discounts
• Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
• Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
• A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
• Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
• First DBS paid for
If you're interested in this job, or if you have any questions, please click 'APPLY NOW'
The successful candidate will complete background referencing checks as well as a DBS check