A Property / Real Estate investment and development business based in London with a high-end portfolio of commercial properties is seeking a Management Accountant to work in-house in a permanent capacity. The company is a recognised brand across the property development and design sector with a well-established engineering division and a forward thinking dynamic.
Working as part of an important management area of the business, the successful candidate shall be reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller. You will be given the opportunity to make things your own and develop/maintain a really important part of the company.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts inc. VAT
- Variance analysis and presentation to board
- Business partnering with operational budget holders
- Managing cash books and reconciliation functions
- Managing Service Charge expenditure
- Preparing projected cash flows
- Chasing outstanding receivables
- Financial planning and analysis
- Statutory reporting
The successful candidate will:
- Need to be a qualified ACA / ACCA OR CIMA with the desire to join a growing business that is sure to create opportunities for career development.
- Ideally have property sector experience gained as a Management Accountant
In return, you will immediately be part of the senior team working closely with the international Executive Board and be part of an exciting brand that offers excellent employee benefits and a supportive and professional work environment that believes in work/life balance.