Interim Head of Finance & ITLocation:
Richmond, Surrey (currently home-based)Hours:
Mon-Fri (35 hours per week)
Amber Employment Services are extremely proud to be working with a leading UK charity, assisting in their search of an Interim Head of Finance & IT. This is a rare opportunity for a highly experience Head of Finance to join this fabulous charity on a 6-month contract.Main responsibilities:
- Operational Finance: AP/AR, banking, expenses, payroll & pensions.
- Month end: Management accounts with analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, journals, accruals, prepayments.
- VAT, Corporation tax, PAYE / NI.
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Year end: Statutory accounts (SORP), external audits
- Business Partnering: Supporting national network
- External reporting: Assisting with compilation of finance plans, business cases and external grant applications, LHAs, etc.
- Finance System Management: Netsuite admin and CRM financial management
- Finance Controls and Processes
- Team Management and Training
- Strategic Finance Support and Ad Hoc Projects - Support Director of Finance & Corporate Services with wider organisational projects and tasks.
- IT Support - IT support responsibilities in conjunction with the outsourced IT support provider.
This is a pivotal role supporting the charity during a period of intense workload and we are therefore seeking candidates who are suitably qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIPFA). You will be responsible for a team of 5 people, be well versed in SORP and charity compliance framework, with a thorough understanding of charity accounting. You will be highly motivated with the confidence to analyse complex situations, using your sound judgement to recommend solutions and / or initiatives.
If you have the experience and commitment for this 6 month contract, we would love to speak with you.