Skipton (Other Locations)
Elite Search Associates are delighted to be working alongside a reputable and well-established firm of solicitors, to help appoint a Marketing Manager.
This is a new role within the organisation, due to our client going through an exciting period of growth and development as a company.
The role also has a degree of flexibility both in terms of working hours, a base location across any of their six sites and/or the option of some hybrid working. However, you will be expected to spend some of your time in each of their offices, in order to support the marketing strategy in each location.
Overview of role
Reporting to the Managing Director and you will be responsible for managing the promotion of the brand and services of the solicitor firm. The role is to attract more clients to use the company and to raise brand awareness through the creation of innovative marketing and PR campaigns. Your main accountabilities will be:
- The development and delivery of a marketing strategy aligned to the overall firms business plan
- Research and analysis of market trends and competitor information
- Ownership and communication of the marketing budget to ensure that spend is delivering a return on investment
- Management of the design and production of content for social media, website, leaflets and signage, working with 3rd party suppliers as required
- Growth of companies reputation through encouragement and facilitation of company and people reviews e.g. Google reviews
- Tracking of effectiveness of marketing activity, and the effectiveness of quotes, through clear data analytics/KPIs/ROI and other evidence
- Organisation and oversight of company networking at both in house marketing events, and external networking opportunities
- Ownership of regular meetings with key stakeholders in the business in order to communicate marketing strategy and goals, discuss and resolve issues, agree action and to share knowledge and best practice around the team
- Professional qualification in marketing and experience working in a professional services environment are desirable
- You will need to be creative, and comfortable shaping the new role and marketing strategy.
- You will also be ambitious and want to join a business in which you will have the opportunity to develop and progress.
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated, driven and passionate
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, busy team where you'll play an integral part in the delivery of excellent client care. The work is fast paced and challenging but the team are collaborative and enjoy what they do, which makes for a positive working environment.Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary of £35-40k (depending on level of experience and qualification), and fantastic career opportunities
- 23 days' holiday + bank holidays + additional holidays over Christmas when the office is closed
- Additional holidays as a reward for long service
- Stakeholder pension
- Company paid NHS top up scheme membership
- Regular ad-hoc reward and recognition, colleague events and wellbeing days
If you are the perfect candidate for this post please apply today, or for more information, please contact Leanne at Elite Search Associates
Not for you, but know the perfect person for this role? Elite Search Associates offer referral fees for any successful referrals, so please share! #SharingIsCaring