Page Personnel are representing a luxury furniture retailer, based in Manchester, who are looking to appoint a Marketing Assistant for their growing Marketing function. Client Details
A premium furniture retailer who strive to stand out from their competitors.Description
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be reporting to the Head of Ecommerce & Marketing, responsible for helping to drive forward online and offline sales performance. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Support with creative copywriting for marketing material, blogs and SEO outreach content.
- Create, upload and maintain website content and online product catalogue in a timely manner, using appropriate tools and following style guidelines.
- Ensure all website front end information is correct and informative and minimise potential for inaccuracies.
- Assist in the implementation of the marketing promotional calendar
- Assist in the coordination of photography and videography shoots.
- Support with the activation of influencer campaigns.
- Work with customer service and sales teams to gather customer feedback to locate and resolve any reports of website problems.
- Assist the social media teams with post engagement
- Prepare briefs for graphic design & 3rd party agencies.
- Manage and maintain the organisation of marketing assets such as imagery and video files.
- Work with SEO teams to implement SEO best practices across all product and website content.
- Conduct thorough testing following site updates and releases.
- Assist in producing and collating assets for use on social media and other marketing campaigns
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Have previous experience within a fast paced marketing role
- Have previous experience liaising with 3rd party agencies
- Have strong copywriting skills
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbally and writtenJob Offer
£20,000-£25,000 + start date asap + free onsite parking + opportunity for progression