Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Social Media & Content Creator to be based in our client's offices in Salford Quays.
Our client is a growing property investment brand who work alongside some of the largest property developers across all the UK's major cities.
The ideal Social Media & Content Creator will be responsible for managing the companies social media presence on Instagram and creating video content for their Youtube channel to promote current property developments and the cities they are based in.
You will be joining at an exciting time as they are going through a period of growth and you will be trained, mentored, and fast tracked to rapidly progress within the business.
This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and Experience:
* Able to create engaging video content.
* Able to use video editing software.
* Able to upload to Youtube and track and enhance performance.
* Able to manage and post to business Social Media accounts and track and enhance performance.
* Able to evidence experience of the above bullet points.
* Good understanding of Photoshop and/or other image editing software.
* Experience flying drones is beneficial (To capture high rise properties).
* £20k Salary.
* Monday - Friday.
* 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (33 total).
* Young company with regular social events.
* Quick route to progression as the business grows.
* No micromanagement.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support