Experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a proven track record of building and executing digital marketing strategies is needed to join the team of this award-winning mobile apps and websites development company based in London.
They have developed apps for the likes of Bumble, King and Simba Sleep.
The role can be based in their London offices near Kings Cross or remote (work from home) or a hybrid of the two.About the role:
You will be responsible for managing their overall marketing strategy and brand building activities. As an ideal candidate you'll be very pro-active, thrive in a growth hacking environment and have a proven track record of growing client numbers.Required skills:
- Very proactive. A problem-solving attitude
- A proven track record of building and executing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to balance macro and micro thinking
- Great analytical skills and focused on hitting clear, measurable goals
- A good understanding of the tech, startup and mobile app market
- Demonstrated ability to manage entire projects and lead them through to implementation
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- Perfectly organised and timely
- Desirable skills:
- Great copywriting skills
- ASO experience is highly appreciated
- A good eye for design as you'll be working closely with our designers.
- A great commercial understanding
- Competitive salary (£30,000-£40,000)
- Company perks and bonus scheme participation
- Flexible working
- Ability to mold the company as an early employee.
- Extremely friendly and relaxed working environment.
- Completely flexible working hours.
- Company sponsored outings and events.
- Company paid conferences and professional development opportunities.
- A MacBook Pro + 27" Display + Magic Keyboard and Mouse setup.
- Encouraging environment to push yourself personally and professionally.
If this sounds of interest to you please click APPLY