One of the UK's top consumer PR agencies is looking for a strategic social media manager to work with global brands in the Fashion & Lifestyle sectors... The Agency
With multiple UK offices, nearly two decades of expereince and a stellar client portfolio, this agency has become one of the go-to agencies in the Fashion and Lifestyle sectors. Specialising in Public and Influencer relations, social media and experiential marketing, the agency's full-service offering is rooted in creativity and collaboration. Their large and diverse team are a passionate group who love the sectors they work with, ensuring a positive, high-energy atmosphere throughout. Staff development and progression is highly encouraged, work life balance is a key consideration, and the senior team are massively supportive - all in all, a cracking agency with a great team at all levels... The Role
This role would suit a strategic, content focused social media manager capable of working in a fully integrated team and pitching fresh ideas. To be considered, you'll need prior expereince working in a strategic social role for Fashion or Lifestyle brands (either agency or client side). Responsibilities will include:
What's in it for you?
- Leading multiple social media client accounts at both local and global level.
- Management of social strategies, including planning, insights, creative and analytical solutions.
- Producing high quality proposals, pitches, and presentations in response to client briefs.
- Identifying and managing, influencer and creative talent to bring content ideas to life.
- Working closely with the PR team to ensure ideas align with launches and adjacent campaigns.
If you're looking to join a large and hugely respected agency in the Fashion/Lifestyle sector then this role should interest you. You'll get to own a wide range of strategic and creative social campaigns from brief to execution and will get to work with an extensive portfolio of global brands from the off. Anyone joining this agency will benefit from a commitment to staff development and wellbeing and can be assured they're joining a welcoming team in a stable, well managed environment.