Location: Fully Remote
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to input on product strategy, own the management of the product roadmap, drive an agile execution with our clients, and inspire our team members via great storytelling. He/she must have the ability to manage the team, and simultaneously have the operational chops to ensure that we build and support compelling, customer-oriented experiences in an iterative methodology. Success in the role requires an innovative mind, a proven track record of supporting new consumer-facing software products, rigorous analytical skills, and a passion for creating market-leading software for millions of customers.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* 5+ years of experience in product management or strategy at a technology or consulting firm
* Overall 10+ years of experience in IT service delivery
* Bachelor's degree in design, HCI, MBA or equivalent work experience
* A demonstrated track record of successfully developing new products
* Experience in solving problems individually as well as in a group setting
* Proven track-record of organizing, developing, and executing technology strategy projects
* A team player who's able to partner with cross-functional leadership to quickly turn insights into actions
* Excellent oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and making persuasive presentations to senior leadership
* Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
* Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities
* Outstanding team player and positive attitude
* Strong sense of ownership and accountability