Keen to work in a modern environment where we take a creative approach to marketing campaigns? Desperate to add some real-world experience to your resume?
Take your next step as a team member at Innovatus Media. We're a live and digital events agency offering the latest industry insights to executives working in the field of IT and business.
We are headquartered in Sydney, with a European branch working remotely in the UK. We're looking to grow our UK team and hope to find the right candidate!
This a great opportunity to gain industry experience in event production and digital marketing activity with one of the most recognised names in technology marketing. Working alongside a highly experienced team, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills at a rapid pace. No two days are the same! And we have an amazing client base.
This varied role is perfect for a young professional looking to kick-start their career in the events and marketing industry. We have a great culture where learning is aligned with all output.
The right applicant will have:
* A degree in communications/ arts or 36 months of business experience.
* Good levels of creativity and the ability to research.
* Be task orientated, organised, and willing to take ownership of campaigns from the onset.
* Be open-minded and willing to learn from the team as well as own personal discovery.
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Have a strong skill-set in XLS and G-Suite (Gmail)
This role will enable the right applicant to:
* Learn how to craft event marketing campaigns, drawing on and building skills in areas such as: copywriting, audience profiling (market segmentation), digital marketing, marketing automation, as well as project management.
* Work alongside the Managing Director and Editorial team in a variety of live and digital events for the technology, digital, and marketing industry.
* Gain hands-on experience at a regional level. Assisting our editorial team in executing over 100+ events around Europe, SEA, APAC and NAMER.
* Forge your career with an organisation on the rise. This role will be a starting point to further internal promotion and responsibility.
If the above sounds like a good opportunity for you apply today with a short cover letter that addresses some of the reasons why a role like this is of interest to yourself and your career