Firefly are working with a FTSE 250 in London to recruit a French Speaking Interim Financial Accountant for an initial 6 month contract.Job Responsibilities
- Liaising with the external group auditors and the Group Financial Controller to respond to auditor queries.
- Preparation of the statutory annual financial statements for group companies and consolidated levels
- Preparation of the group consolidation
- Delivering monthly, quarterly and annual reporting schedules for both internal and external reporting purposes
- Reviewing monthly financials (inc. preparing balance sheet reconciliations) and an on-going review of processes to identify any efficiency savings and control opportunities
- Prepare monthly P&L and balance sheet commentary
- Maintenance of fixed asset schedules on a monthly basis, including adding new assets to the register and posting depreciation.
- Must be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Requires someone to speak fluent French (Don't need to be a French National)
- Previous accounting and financial planning experience ideally with cash flow management, financial controls and month end reporting
- Developing analytical, problem-solving, communication and influencing skills.
- Pro-active approach, Self-motivated and wanting to make a difference
- Ability and drive to take on additional work from other areas when required
- Strong IT and systems knowledge with good Excel skills and good experience of GL systems