System Developer x2 - Public Sector - up to £24.36 per hour inside IR35 umbrella Your new company
Public sector client looking for 2 Systems Developers to join the wider team on a priority project. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- On a day to day basis, this person would be required to attend stand-ups, occasional meetings and assist users
- This will be a hybrid role, involving a 60/40 split between supporting existing applications and users, and the remainder designing smaller applications, sites and scripts/flows.
- This individual will be involved mostly working on BAU/Support such as maintaining the intranet site, but also some project support
- An example of deliverables would be, a creating a new PowerApps (for example, a mini application such as a survey or something that captures form submissions and writes to a SharePoint site or database) or a SharePoint site (for example, supporting Nemo from a technical standpoint). A lot of it will be supporting and enhancing existing applications (SharePoint and PowerApps)
- They need to have a good understanding of SharePoint and PowerApps, they should be able to take ownership of tasks and its important they are able to talk to users.
What you'll get in return
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and simply to employees through demos, conversation and meetings.
- Azure DevOps
- Experience of development in M365 and Microsoft Applications Power Automate Power
- Platform/PowerApps and Agile exposure Self-sufficient and able to take ownership of issues and tasks themselves SharePoint Online admin and development
Flexible working options available.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.