About Our Client
Our Client is a real estate investment trust that invests in free-standing, single-tenant commercial properties in the United States, United Kingdom and throughout Europe.Job Description
The successful candidate will advise on, assist with and contribute to all aspects of the organisation's real estate transactions (primarily acquisitions and disposals) including:
The Successful Applicant
- drafting and reviewing transaction and associated documentation.
- assisting with structuring and financing project management through the life-cycle of a transaction.
- assisting with internal processes and approvals; and liaising with internal teams, senior management and external counsel.
- They will also assist with the design and development of template documentation, guides and other documentation, processes and procedures relating to transactions the General Counsel and UK legal function with a wide range of legal, risk and corporate governance matters and working closely with the members of the UK legal and EU based Legal and Compliance teams.
- They will also have the opportunity to get involved with work outside of commercial property (eg: reviewing, negotiating, and finalizing commercial contracts and other legal documents)
- The successful candidate is likely to have between 4 and 10 years legal experience post qualification and current practicing certificate.
- They will have a good foundation of varied commercial and corporate real estate experience including sales, acquisitions, leases, and financing.
- They will have proven international corporate support experience ie: the ability to work alongside other professionals in banking, tax, corporate finance, and property development in jurisdictions outside the UK.
- Private practice experience in a reputable law firm is required, additional experience in commerce/industry with an international organization is preferred.
- They will have an ability and enthusiasm to be involved with, contribute to and advise on a variety of areas in a generalist legal team.
All levels of PQE will be considered, however, applicants should note that the level of remuneration and pay on offer for this position is commensurate with and roughly appropriate for the PQE bracket set out above.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Thomas Crea for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful