Year End Accountant 3-4 month interim roleDay Rate
Investigo are pleased to be supporting this family owned business who own a number of different companies with the recruitment of a Year End Accountant.
Working closely with the Group Financial Controller, you will be tasked with looking after one of the entities. Performing all traditional year end duties, and assisting the small team with tasks.
You will also act as a cover for the Finance Manager in this period as well.
We do require someone who can access the office in Watford 2-3 days a week.Duties include....
- Delivering and presenting high standard financial and management reports (including the monthly management accounts) to the senior team and shareholders and providing insightful information to the business that will support decision making
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing information and data (KPI's) on the financial position and performance of the businesses so as to identify areas for potential improvement
- Preparing, reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Working capital management, focus on aged debt and WIP
- Detailed variance analysis of actuals vs. budgets and forecasts.
- Active management of costs through the relevant businesses
- Support the operational side of allocated businesses on projects that drive significant value to those companies.