Digital Marketing Manager, Colchester -
A brilliant organisation, with family and care at the core of their mission, this large brand are on the look out for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team, managing one direct report and getting hands on, whilst also strategic, with digital marketing activities.
With highly desirable benefits and the opportunity to work hybrid or a mainly home based role with occasional office visits.
- At least 2-4 years experience working in a digital facing position, leading on multi channel marketing campaigns
- Capable skills within the delivery of PPC, SEM and SEO campaigns
- Ideally you'll have knowledge of HTML and CSS, with a data driven mindset!
- Expert project management experience and ability to oversee workflow of your reports
- Drive, motivation and a love for all things digital
- Utilising multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to drive the marketing strategy and increase traffic to the site
- Overseeing the activity of company websites and utilising creative content to optimise the site
- Delivering paid search and organic search campaigns
- Overseeing social media activity and working with the wider teams for content creation
- Executing Mailchimp marketing campaigns and tracking all activity
Ts and CS
Due to the location of their Colchester based office, with hybrid working, this is most commutable from Chelmsford, Basildon, Southend-on-Sea, Ipswich, Hadleigh, Sudbury, Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill and most parts of Essex.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http:// to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.