This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to bring fresh creative ideas to a growing brand, being part of a passionate team evolving our online presence to new heights.
Based in a great area in Media City just outside the city centre with easy access to the tram stations and bus routes is our client's fantastic office with a buzzing atmosphere!
Our client is a Research and Development tax specialist company, and they are looking for a Social Media Marketing Executive to support the expansion of their company. They currently facilitate up to 200 tax claims / rebates per month for limited companies nationwide across all sectors.
- Management of daily posts across all social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook,
LinkedIn and more).
- Manage an engaging social media presence, all communications via social media, and analyse
- Develop strategies and implement new tactics to better boost traffic to all social media
platforms and the company website.
- Build relationships with external social media and marketing agencies who can further
develop the company's social media channels.
- Be the positive, friendly, and professional voice of the company across all social media
- Propose new ideas and concepts for our social media content.
- Assist with monthly social media content creation planning, and development of both the
internal and external company newsletters, including taking and editing photographs.
-Developing innovative ideas, engaging content and campaigns to stand out ahead of the
- Willing to take a hands-on approach to creating and delivering an array of content from
static, video, and graphic assets; experience using Photoshop and other editing software is
beneficial for this role.
- Understand a general knowledge of Research and Development to help assist with any queries
that emerge via social media platforms.
- Conduct regular competitor research to ensure the company's social media strategy remains
ahead of the competition.
- Regular analysis of SEO, PPC and email campaigns - with the support of the team.
-Management and implementation of new features on the website/email campaign and social
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns, ensure that SEO
ready work is always completed on content for website, and all social media platforms.
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.