Junior Project and Data Manager - University
We are looking for a Project and Data manager to lead the analysis of large complex data and to develop and maintain project management documentation and detailed project plans across complex national engagement programmes for a university in West Yorkshire
Who you will be working for
The client is a University in West Yorkshire
What you will be doing
- Leading the analysis of large complex data set and producing reports and slide decks
- Developing and maintaining project management documentation including project initiation documents and detailed project plans across complex national engagement programmes
- Overseeing the successful delivery of projects within defined timeframes to defined standards, including activity coordination across multidisciplinary teams with members from a range of directorates.
- Organising and leading stakeholder meetings and stakeholder engagement activities
What you need to be successful
- A Prince 2 qualification or proven equivalent project management experience on national scale projects ideally within a public sector or health service setting
- Advanced Excel skills (eg can create and use nested formulas and VLookup tables) and ability to analyse complex data sets, identify patterns and trends and produce reports, data sheets and other forms of data presentation e.g. dashboards for a range of audiences;
- Proven experience in independently managing a portfolio of projects of diverse scopes and purpose and ensuring their delivery on time and to target.
- A proven track record in leading stakeholder groups, including chairing as required
- Proven track record in developing and sustaining stakeholder relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders, communicate technical information in accessible ways and produce presentations and briefings
What you will get in return
You will be working on a 3-6 month contract for between £300 - £400 per day.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.