Salary £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
What's in it for you
* Flexible and hybrid working model (join us in the office some days, and other days you can work from home, on the beach, at the zoo, in the park, up a tree - whatever works for you!).
* Flexible Benefits scheme (there a whole list of stuff in here including private healthcare, gym memberships, retail discounts... we could go on, but we're running out of space on the page)
* Supported training and development to help you be the best you can be (cue superhero music)
* Holiday Trading Scheme - buy or sell part of your annual leave allowance
* ShareSave/SAYE - buy shares in the company at a discounted rate
* Day off on your birthday (to go and do birthday-type things)
What you'll be doing
We're looking for you to join our marketing team as our Campaign Executive. You'll help us master our data, plan campaigns and events, and keep us all in line with your awesome reporting. You'll be responsible for things like:
* Working with our Campaign & Events Director (Vicki), and the wider marketing and sales team, to promote the iomart brand and services
* Working with event organisers and third parties to finalise delegate data (who we want to talk to) and suppliers
* Following up on events and campaigns using all the fab data you've collected, and working closely with sales to track opportunities
* Becoming our super savvy Marketo administrator and training our new team members (once you've reached Jedi Master level yourself)
* Using Marketo to help the team map out measurable and trackable campaigns
* Managing lead generation forms in the marketing inbox to make sure they get home* okay (*added to Marketo...)
* Creating reports on your findings (dashboards anyone?!)
* Presenting ideas and information from your research to the marketing team (taking part in our not to be missed, very entertaining, brainstorms!)
* Proof-reading creative copy, agreeing on design ideas and sharing your opinion (don't be shy)
The ideal candidate for the role will have/be:
* Curious with a growth mindset and eager to continually learn and develop (we love that)
* An excellent team player who enjoys bringing out the best in others (this is super important)
* Take pride in the quality of your work and hold yourself to a high standard (these parentheses are getting pretty repetitive now, aren't they?)
* Passionate about using data to help us grow and achieve our goals (I'm not doing one this time)
Where you'll be doing it:
iomart is a cloud computing and IT managed services business providing hybrid cloud infrastructure, network connectivity, security and digital workplace capability. Now, that's quite a mouthful, but our mission is simple: to make your business unstoppable by enabling you to connect, secure and scale anywhere, anytime.
* We're a Glasgow tech start-up success story (if we do say so ourselves).
* Starting out in 1998 (the year of Jamiroquai, Run DMC and Spice Girls), we've grown up a bit and now turnover more than £100m and employ 400 people.
* We're ambitious, in a great position to grow (remote working anyone?) and have recently appointed a new CEO (Reece) and executive team (including our CMO, Sharon) who are all super excited about driving the business forward.
* We're headquartered in Glasgow with offices across the UK including London and Manchester