2020 Recruitment are working with our global client who are looking for a Finance Data Entry Clerk to join their finance team in Kintore.
This is an immediate start and 6 month contract with a view to being extended after this period.
If you have Accounts Payable experience as well as the ability to understand invoices then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your career.
The primary function is gathering data from utility invoices (electric, gas and water) and inputting the data to a database or excel spreadsheet. This position may be dealing with a few different business units (and different geographic areas) so adaptability and flexibility are needed; the most relevant thing is attention to detail.
Working Hours: 8.30-5pm Mon-Thurs. (phone number removed)pm Fri (45 mins unpaid lunch) 37.5 hours
Duties & Responsibilities
As the Finance Data Entry Clerk your duties will include:
* Collecting Data for Electricity/Water/Gas utility usage
* Work with various BU groups locating invoices
* Understand what the data usage, cost, identify proper month
* Entering Data to Entropy database system
* Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
* Obtain further information for incomplete documents
* Check completed work for accuracy
Skills & Experience Required
To be considered for the Finance Data Entry Clerk you must have the following skills and experience.
* Have Accounts Payable experience
* Experience in Data Entry
* Ability to understand invoices
* Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
* Strong IT Skills
* Proficient on Excel
As the Data Entry Clerk you will be offered the following:
* Minimum of 6 months contract
* Hourly rate of up to £14
* Opportunity to work within an international company
* Career development
* Standard pension and 28 days holiday entitlement
To apply for this position or to learn more about the role please contact Robert at 2020 Recruitment by phone or email