£350 per day Umbrella
3 months (possible extension)
The post holder will play a key role in supporting the corporate Programme Management Office in delivering corporate objectives, driving change and transformation, assessing and mitigating corporate risk, through the delivery of key projects and programmes.
Programme Management Office
The post holder will be responsible for delivering key projects within renewal improvement plan, to have accountability for delivering/supporting:
1) Project governance and project(s) delivery
2) Savings targets
3) Effective use of transformation investments
4) Occasional ad hoc support for additional work
To use corporate project management standards to deliver projects on time and within budget that meet user acceptance criteria:
developing, leading and managing multi-disciplinary and multi-agency project teams to ensure projects are successfully delivered
working with clients to devise and challenge business cases for change
Define project scope, boundaries, and negotiate acceptance criteria and timescales with clients
Identifying additional resource requirements and developing business case for change
analysing financial and other resource requirements of projects and ensure project budgets are appropriately managed and meet the clients standing orders. Ensuring systemic change takes place at all levels and brings about a fresh and innovative approach to the challenges which lie ahead.
To plan for, deliver expertise on, and drive forward the change management process.
To quickly develop a detailed knowledge and understanding, and gather information from a wide variety of sources in a diverse and often complex service area.
* Experienced project managers, with recognised project management qualification or substantial experience using project management methodology
* Doers - proactive delivery, solution focused and outcome focused
* Immediate availability
* Significant experience leading change projects - service redesign, process improvements, user centred design - ideally in areas such as Housing, Children's services, parking, governance.
* Local government experience and understanding of structures, decision making and statutory requirements.
Consultant: Sarah Gillan Telephone: (phone number removed)
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking. Adecco Group is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser