Senior Site Manager / Project Manager (Fire Stopping)
Monday - Friday (Days)
1 year Contract (potential for extension/Permanent placement
£(Apply online only) a day (Ltd Co/Umbrella)
Are you an experienced Senior Site Manager or Project Manager looking for a days based contract position in Reading?
The company are a highly respected industry leader in their field who provide Fire Stopping services to clients across the UK. Due to a securing a new, large project they are looking to expand their team on a Contract basis with a Senior Site Manager or Project Manager.
- Running processes on site & planning the works
- Client facing role
- Liaising with client on weekly basis
- Client interaction and looking after onsite team and processes
- Receiving work from client - Planning and communicating with client to ensure processes are correct
- If works aren't going as plan, need to be able to explain why this is the case.
- Oversee quality of documentation, ensure processes are running correct
- 1 Year contract (Opportunity for extension or perm)
- SMSTS, First Aid, Fire Safety, NVQ 7
- CSCS card (preferred)
- Experience in senior site management or project management