Our Local, Student & Services Marketing Manager will be a key role in our marketing team to help drive brand communications externally to our customers. The role will manage the end to end production of all local external marketing campaigns and brand partnerships that reinforce the brand proposition and promotional strategy that complement our business objectives. Creating, leading and implementing strategies to communicate relevant messages effectively to attract new and returning customers to our brand.Main Duties and Responsibilities:
What we would like to see in you?
- Manage the end to end production for all local marketing communications activities including:
- Brand Partnerships Initiatives
- Creation of Store Leaflets and printed marketing material
- Maximising local press advertising and paid media
- Direct Mail and other acquisition/retention activity
- Manage our student proposition, leading and implementing campaigns to ensure that Ryman remains front of mind for students.
- Lead on new and relocation stores marketing to ensure we are communicating effectively with our customers.
- Work with retail teams, local shopping centres and BiDs to identify opportunities to drive the brand at a local level.
- Lead and implement brand partnerships with our key suppliers, working with trading to identify strategic partners to help drive paid communication opportunities which support both brand objectives.
- Lead external advertising for all key local campaigns. Ensure all communications are on brand and delivering the right message to the right customer.
- Work with the campaign team to ensure all campaigns are optimised through all appropriate local channels.
- Manage and develop the services marketing and promotions plan.
- Reporting and analysis of local campaigns to drive continuous improvement.
- Manage ad hoc marketing projects as and when required.
- An extensive background in delivering local marketing communications and activation campaigns.
- A skilled networker, able to confidently communicate and negotiate with key stakeholders and partners.
- A sound knowledge of the production process for print, radio and video.
- A thorough understanding of how offline and digital channels work together to create an integrated campaign.
- A comprehensive background in advertising at a local, regional and national level.
- A creative thinker who can create relevant and compelling customer communications to support building the brand.
- You must be able demonstrate a good balance between creativity and commerciality.
- You will need to be extremely well organised, a confident communicator and a good organiser of colleagues and external agencies.
- A dynamic, passionate self-starter who can priorities their own workload and take full accountability for all aspects of their role.
- Excellent prioritisation skills, the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- A team player with a can do attitude and someone who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure the work is completed on time and accurately.
- Excellent budget management skills.
- A can do attitude - prepared to roll your sleeves up and go that extra mile.
- A car/UK driving licence is essential - travel to other sites will be required on a regular basis.
- Degree or relevant marketing professional qualification (CIM or equivalent) desirable.
This job description is a reflection of the current position and may be subject to change in detail or emphasis depending on the future needs of the department or Company.