Groups Travel Operations Executive
A new and rewarding prospect has arisen with a leading travel specialist located in Edinburgh for a German Speaking Groups Executive to work as part of a team managing tours and itinerary planning.
As an German Speaking Groups Travel Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities which include:
* To operate all tours as appropriate within the section ensuring workloads are managed effectively
* To ensure the smooth operations of all groups i.e. booking all services, issuing vouchers, invoicing clients.
* To negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates and liaise with the Product team on rates, new hotels and coach companies.
* To take all necessary steps to ensure the success of the tour whilst travelling and if required contact the group leader / tour manager or escort during the running of the tour to ensure that all arrangements are satisfactory
* To maintain good relations with all clients and suppliers.
* Good administration skills, can organize themselves very well, is a real team player but who can also work on their own initiative.
* Has worked in reservations / travel / hospitality
* Negotiation experience is an advantage.
* Fluency in German
* Well developed English - written and verbal communication skills
For a fully confidential discussion on this German Speaking Travel Consultant Job, please apply ASAP and a team member will be in contact