Are you looking for a dynamic business partnering role in which you'll play a key role in delivering new business? Are you an experienced Commercial Finance Manager ready for a new challenge?
My client is a public sector institution in Buckinghamshire that is currently exploring exciting updates to its business plan and work is underway that will have drastic change on some key business areas in the near future. On offer is a three to six month contract as an Interim Commercial Finance Manager to:
- Be the commercial finance lead on the change to the business plan, developing the plan and provide assurance on the changes
- Lead on budgeting, forecasting and cash flows, and providing accurate reporting to senior management
- Perform scenario modelling and stress test business cases
- Liaise with joint venture partners and build strong working relationships to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
This is an exciting role that will sit outside of the 'business as usual' and have a broad scope of influence in the short term. This should be seen as a great opportunity to apply high level financial analysis and modelling on a project that will have a huge influence on the long term success of the organisation.
To be considered, please meet these criteria:
- Be a fully qualified accountant
- Demonstrate business planning experience, along with experience in contract negotiations and business case development
- Have experience supporting senior leadership up to Executive level, providing strategic finance advice and influencing major business decisions.
The role is under constant review so please do not delay your application.