Assistant Accountant job Your new company
You'll be working in a small busy finance team which is part of a large organisation which is UK based as an Interim/Temporary worker starting as soon as possible.
This is a very attractive company name to have on your CV. Your new role
* Monitoring the Finance Mailbox and efficient response to queries.
* Raising payments (Cheques and BACS) ensuring the appropriate authorisations are in place.
* Completing posting in the Cash Book, General Ledger and Sales Ledger.
* Update the Advances spreadsheet and process transactions
* Responsible for bank reconciliations and preparation of VAT return submissions.
* Ensuring financial control through monthly ledger and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
* Input and reconciliation of site data held within Anaplan.
* Maintaining and updating the schedule of sites due for transfer to the Regional Business Units and instigating the transfers as and when required.
* Responsible for the analysis of option write offs, abortive spend, sundry spend and pre-acquisition spend.
* Maintaining and updating the redundant asset portfolio schedule on a monthly basis.
* Assisting the Management accountant with the production of the monthly reporting.What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- You must be available to start as soon as next week!
- This is an office and home working role
- Temporary job for approx 4 months+
- You must be a strong Excel user with a finance background
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.