IT Curriculum Manager
Your new company
Great chance for a Computer Science or Information Technology Teacher or Head of Department to start a career in further education in the North East.
Your new role
In this Curriculum Manager job, you will be confident in your abilities to teach Computer Science to KS5. You will be responsible for the planning and assessing of your lessons.
* Leadership and management of curriculum.
* Leadership of teaching, learning and assessment.
* Leadership and Management of team.
* Undertake all aspects of the operational management of the curriculum area.
* To manage courses efficiently and effectively to deliver agreed targets.
* Manage team's curriculum offer, design, development and review, as per the curriculum planning process.
* Ensure internal and external validation of all proposed curriculum products and delivery model prior to course commencement.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in the job, you will have qualified teacher status and a degree in IT or a relevant subject would be desirable. You will need to be creative, organised and have strong classroom management skills.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be paid to scale based on the experience and responsibilities required by the assignment. By working alongside Hays you will have contact with your own personal recruitment consultant who has access to a wide range of opportunities within the education sector in North East. On top of this you will be eligible to 'Refer a Friend'; if you know of other education professionals looking for supply, long term or permanent roles, you can receive £250 worth of high street vouchers every time you recommend a friend.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.