Social Media and Content ManagerLocation: UK/Flexible - Must be able to attend the Kent office once a fortnight.Who are we?We're one of the UK's largest managing general agent, supporting over 1,000 broker partners and more than 3 million policyholders with a wide variety of insurance products. As a Group we have recently become one of the UK's largest motor insurance providers and have an impressive portfolio of businesses. There are very exciting growth and acquisition plans for us moving forward so watch this space! The Role
The Social Media and Content Manager is part of the Internal Communications marketing team, reporting into the Head of Group Marketing. In this fast paced role, you will be responsible for supporting the business's growth objectives by creating social media strategies and designing/ implementing engaging social media content to build an online presence for a range of brands.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in social media. Passionate about what you do, you will have a proactive approach and determination to play a part in our success.What will my duties be?
- Develop social media strategies and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for a range of businesses
- Plan content and delivery and use tools like Hootsuite to manage multiple social media channels
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote our organisations and brands
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content and work with third parties as required
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Manage junior staff such as a social media executive or assistant
- Manage social listening across all brands and respond appropriately
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles)
What we're looking for:
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Keeping up to date with cutting edge Social Media strategies and industry news
What is the salary and hours?
- A minimum of 3 years plus Social Media experience
- Solid experience using all social media platforms
- Creative thinker with a good use of the English language
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Canva skills required
- Self-motivated and organised with a high attention to detail
- Proactive with a high level of common sense and initiative
- Ability to work independently
35 hours per week, 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. The role is mainly remote but you Must be able to attend the Tunbridge Wells office once a fortnight.Salary is £36,000.What benefits are there?
We offer 30 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) with the ability to buy and sell more days. We have a 5% contributary pension scheme, health and wellbeing support, life assurance which is 4x annual salary, and a whole online portal full of individual benefits including retail discounts, memberships, discounted restaurants, cinema tickets and much more.