Role: Finance Manager Paying Circa £55,000, depending on experience.
My client, a media business based in Central London, is looking for a Finance Manager to join them whilst they begin their next exciting growth phase. This is an incredible time to join this amazing business who really value their staff and offer an incredible working environment.
This role is offering any the opportunity to further your career in finance and play a pivotal role in the finance team, reporting into senior members of the finance function whilst also managing a small team of your own, with both technical and commercial responsibility.Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Person:
- Full ownership of the balance sheet ensuring timely and accurate reconciliations.
- Business Partnering with non-finance stakeholders to provide analysis and reports.
- Reviewing monthly prepayments and accrual journals and calculating and posting the accrued and deferred revenue journals.
- Leading a small team in preparing the management accounts.
- Coaching and developing direct reports.
- Overseeing the month-end close process, ensuring accuracy and of reporting and produce management packs in line with deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly sales and profit reconciliation.
- Overview of the monthly forecasting ensuring necessary risks and opportunities are identified.
- Working closely with team members within the finance team and other departments to devise strategies to increase ability to reach company targets.
APPLY FOR THIS GREAT ROLE TODAY!
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Ideally experience within the media sector
- Strong understanding/experience of technical accounting
- Management skills/experience
- Ability to coach, develop and Inspire junior colleagues and direct reports
- An ambitious, driven individual with a positive attitude
- Team player