This is a full-time, long-term position with the potential to be made permanent.
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Long Term Supply
Pay: £90 - £120 per day
Leader Education are working in partnership with an independent specialist SEMH school based in Scunthorpe who are currently recruiting for an Employability and Skills Tutor.
The school supports students across Key Stage 3, 4 & 5 with social, emotional, and mental health (SEMH) needs that for various reasons are no longer in mainstream school.
The school are looking for an encouraging and inspiring tutor to offer SEMH students an overall learning experience that prepares them for the ability to function in adult and working life.
* Motivating and encouraging learners, supporting with obstacles, and ensuring focused and meaningful engagement.
* Design and deliver engaging lessons that provide differentiation and meet the needs of all learners in the group that achieve good learning outcomes.
* Review progression of learners and ensure training is adapted to meet their needs.
* You are experienced as an employability skills tutor who can deliver a range of employability modules and occupational areas.
* You have experience working with students with SEMH needs.
* You are confident, tenacious and can work on your own initiative.
* You are engaging and fun
* You can manage a challenging workload
* You are dynamic, resilient, and thick skinned.
* Ideally Team Teach trained