We're looking for Couriers to deliver great food across the city . About the salary as a Delivery Driver weekend at Just Eat
- You can earn up to £ per hour as a base hourly rate
- An order bonus of £ per accepted order, if you work daily between 5pm - 10 pm, and £2 per order for late peak times on Fri-Sun from 10pm-12pm.
- As a Courier you can deliver in two waysOn your own wheels: start driving from a 'Kick-off point' and use your own bike or moped. We'll pay an allowance to cover wear and tear and we'll also cover you with our Hire and Reward insurance bolt-on.On our wheels: start from the 'Hub' (our office location) and use our e-bikes and mopeds. The benefits:
What do I need?No prior delivery experience needed. You need to be 18 or over to ride a bike or eBike, either ours or yours. If you'd like to ride a moped, either ours or yours, you need to be 21 or over. To ride a Moped, you need a Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) certification. Ready to get those wheels turning? Apply here.
- A guaranteed salary, regardless of how many deliveries you make
- Free Hire and Reward insurance cover, paid holiday, and pension contributions
- The chance to make friends and be part of an award winning team
- A choice of full and part time contracts with flexible shifts to fit your lifestyle during the week or on the weekend.
Just Eat Takeaway Food Delivery