Primary Academic Mentor - January Start - £17,000-£20,000 per annum - Long Term to Permanent Contract - Southwark
Our partnered school is looking to add high level Graduates to their Primary Academic Support Team with interviews in motion from next week. You may be considering a future in education, and this is without doubt the best role that not only gives you vital insight into education, but it also sets you up in the very best way to succeed as a teacher with the school giving you all the support and tools to do so, as well as potentially offering you a place on their Teacher Training Programmes from September 2022, and one of the most rewarding pay rates available for a Primary based role.
Are you a UK based graduate or currently completing your chosen degree and considering your career options post-graduation?
Did you achieve or are you expecting a 2:1 and above?
Have you thought about a career in Primary education and possibly teaching?
Would you like to benefit from outstanding CPD, industry leading external training within an inclusive and supportive environment?If you answered YES to any or all of the above, then you must READ ON...
My school is looking for several well qualified and driven Graduates with a 2:1 or above that want to deliver in an extremely successful Primary School setting. This Primary Academic Mentor position is prefect for you to take your first steps towards a career in education. The role is an exciting and dynamic one that requires individuals to think on their feet and deliver results for their pupils, whilst benefiting from an exceptional development programme. You will be working across the KS2 year groups, running English and Maths intervention groups, supporting pupils academic learning and development, on both a 1:1 and group basis.
All of the staff at this school play a huge part in the students' success in various ways, and your efforts in this role further enhances the pupil's development and has a direct impact on their learning from Day 1. If you're also looking to pursue Primary Teaching as a career path, then this school offer their own internal Schools Direct Teacher Training pathways that you can then apply for going into September 2022 academic year.Here is how we can support you at WhoFoundWho:
What you should expect as a Primary Academic Mentor with this role:
- One application and one point of contact for an abundance of schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school selection, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient professional service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- In depth support throughout your contract
- £17,000-£20,000 per annum
- January start
- Temporary to Permanent contract
- Outstanding working environment
- Honest and insightful opportunity description
We are looking forward to supplying you your 1st/next opportunity in education!
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 07742 023 944