Do you want to work for a fast-growing global market leader with the opportunity to build a great career?
We are partnering with an exciting high-growth technology management consultancy firm with offices in 15 major global financial centres. They're looking to add a Group Accountant to the business as they undergo significant growth.
The business has been through two PE transactions and has an exciting growth plan. With global offices and a blue-chip client base, the business has proven its ability to stretch successfully into different countries. Our client is a trusted partner to their clients and is renowned for being a very rewarding business to work for with great progression opportunities.
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
- Preparing company and multi-currency consolidated statutory accounts under IFRS
- Preparing accounting for acquisitions
- Assisting with the budgeting process bi-annually
- Assisting with the forecasting process including cashflow forecasting and analysis
- Producing financial models
- Producing acquisition and investment analysis
- Business partnering with internal and external stakeholders including auditors
- Ad hoc analysis and other duties
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting
- Attention to detail
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skillset
- Experience in the professional services / consulting sector is preferable
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Brilliant progression opportunities
- Generous bonus