School Admissions Assistant Required for Primary School in HarrowAdmissions Assistant required in Harrow
At Engage Education Services, we've specialised in recruiting education staff for over a decade. We're currently looking for an enthusiastic School Admissions Assistant to work full-time at a fantastic primary school in Harrow.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we're looking for more high-quality office staff to work with these schools.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00. About the role
Our administrator duties can include:
The ideal applicant will have
- Using the school's internal system to record data
- Assisting the Admissions Officer
- Communicating effectively with students, staff and parents in a professional and friendly manner
Why choose Engage Education?
- Experience of working in a school
- A real passion for working within an education environment
- Experience working with Admissions
How to apply
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
If you're as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly.
If you're not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don't be disheartened - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!