My client, a Top Tier International firm, is recruiting for a Debt Capital Markets Associate Solicitor to join their firm in Finsbury, London with a large amount of remote working.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new and expanding team that provides debt capital markets, structured finance and derivates expertise for clients in their core sectors.
Working with issuers and underwriters as well as investors, trustees and other participants in the global debt capital markets, the successful candidate will advise on structuring, documenting and negotiating transactions across the entire spectrum of debt capital markets products including Eurobonds, EMTN programmes, investment grade products, convertible and exchangeable bonds, project bonds, green bonds, private placements and a variety of structured and other hybrid products.
Their current team adds particular value in sector-specific debt financings through a combination of their broad finance capability and industry expertise across infrastructure projects, asset-backed financings and in their other core sectors. The broad mix of work will involve a range of potential debt capital markets and structured finance transactions. The emphasis will be on bespoke, complex matters rather than "flow-work" and therefore offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting matters. The role will involve working closely with our specialist sector lawyers as part of a fully integrated, cross discipline client service and working collaboratively with our lawyers in other jurisdictions on cross border transactions.
The role can be adapted to the individual experience and ambition of the successful candidate.
Skills and experience - essential
In order to be suitable for this position, you will most likely:
• be a UK qualified solicitor (or qualified attorney from another jurisdiction with a UK post graduate degree) from newly qualified to 8 years PQE with a background from a respected law firm;
• have relevant experience commensurate with your level of qualification;
• have an excellent academic track record;
• thrive on being part of a small team of versatile finance lawyers with ambition to take an active role in building every aspect of the team's practice;
• have proven technical skills and the ability to draft structurally consistent and clear legal documents;
• be comfortable with managing transactions and able to operate autonomously;
• Income Protection Scheme
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 25 days annual leave, rising to 27 days after three years' service
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• Critical illness scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful