Your New Company
A recognised business, with a positive culture, an excellent reputation in their specialist field. They are undoubtedly one of the employers of choice in the region and this is an opportunity to join them during a period of sustained growth and help provide commercial financial support to their business. Flexible working, 3 WFH 2 Office.About you
We're looking for a passionate and outcome focused individual to support ambitious growth. A background in driving change in finance and the business using data is crucial as this role will be important in driving growth. You will focus on producing insightful information as well as ensuring financial accuracy. We would love to find someone who is excited about working for a growth business able to immerse themselves in a meaningful mission and amazing culture. In return, you will be part of an ambitious finance team passionate about driving the business forward.You will be:
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Understanding financial performance, driving and tracking actions to deliver our strategic priorities and key targets. Linking external data with internal financial performance.
- Using our client well-established BI tools to understand business performance and combine this with financial reporting. Contributing to the annual budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Providing the leadership team with timely, insightful commentaries that tell the story behind the numbers. Collaborating on cross team projects, providing ad hoc financial modelling and analysis as required. Providing in-depth profitability analysis i.e. by client, service, region etc.
- Managing KPI's and performance across the company. Contributing to business change projects i.e. development of new software and technology to improve financial reporting.
- Driving improvements in the finance team by ensuring processes are efficient and leading edge. Driving business growth by developing client pitches and revenue analysis etc. Performing accounting controls by executing policies and manage assigned balance sheet, perform account reconciliations, and make necessary corrections. Proactively engaging with teams about profitability and ethics, including leadership team Training our teams on finance related process and solutions
Be fully qualified, or at the latter stages and have recent, demonstrable systems, excel, analysis experience as you would expect for a role of this nature. For further information and for a full JD, click apply and I will be in touch