CONTRACTS MANAGER - PROFESSIONAL WATER TREATMENT SPECIALIST REQUIRED
Are you a self-motivated individual with strong, professional, supportive and effective leadership skills? We are currently seeking a Contracts Manager to join a Professional Water Treatment company's ever-expanding team, and to contribute to their continued growth and success.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical industry support to customers and colleagues when required.
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with the relevant sections of the 'Health and Safety at Work Act'.
- To ensure that works are completed to the required company standard and within the projected timescale, costs, and technical requirements.
- Responsible for coordinating the work-streams for a team of engineers, ensuring appointment times are achieved and that service delivery targets are met.
- Estimating legionella, water sampling, commissioning, and flushing projects and submitting quotations to clients for their consideration and approval.
- Monitoring and ensuring employee qualifications are compliant and kept up to date including client ID cards.
- To ensure compliance in respect of the current Legionella Safety Standards (Installation and Use) Regulations.
- Salary - to be discussed/dependent on experience
- Industry training and development provided
- Have previous knowledge in the water treatment industry
- The ability to work independently and within a team
- The ability to carry out basic plumbing tasks
- Have good communication skills and a professional manner at all times
- A full driving license is essential and applicants must be prepared to travel
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner in support of the company's customers and employees
We want to begin interviewing as soon as possible for this full time, permanent position.