Deputy Manager Designate, Crawley Area £28,500 - £30,000 Plus Generous Bonus + London Weighting when applicable
CDH Search & Selection Group are proud to be partnering a fantastic and iconic Outdoor & Leisure retailer who are known and loved across the UK.
**Please note management experience is a must in a customer focused role**
There has never been a better time to join this fabulous brand who are experiencing exception results month by month.
Purpose of the Role:
- Brilliant leaders, our clients Deputy Managers are accountable for the day to day running of the stores in the absence of the Store Manager
- Responsible for the customer experience and for maximising profit and minimising loss, our Deputy Managers ensure store colleagues always have absolute clarity on their sales targets and that, their solutions and services teams are delivering Customer First behaviours
- They ensure that promotions and commercial changes are always implemented accurately and that our stores run to our One-Way standard. Confident in knowledge, our Deputy Managers lead our colleagues through effective daily target setting.
- Visible and central to the sales floor, our Deputy Managers truly demonstrate company values.
- Understanding your local customer base and responding accordingly
- Ensures that the store deployment is effective daily, to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Plans and delivers the implementation of all commercial and operational changes in store including sign off of our commercial offer, in the absence of the Store Manager, and timely action of all central communication.
- Maintains an accurate stock-protocol through delivery of inventory management processes.
- Ensure the store follows our 'day and week in the life of' processes.
- Drives the engagement of the team and is passionate about bringing our values to life in their stores.
- Creating a culture of customer excellence through engaged colleagues
- Role models effective sales floor leadership
- Develops and maintains a Customer First culture in store.
- Lead the team to deliver customer satisfaction through our service and solutions model.
- Optimises our customer experience through all service channels.
- Support Solutions and Services targets, through effective target setting for colleagues.
- Support operations by initiating and enforcing operational people policies, including effective absence management etc.
Please not that due to the large volume of applications it is not always possible to respond to each and every applicant.