Digital Marketing Executive wanted in Manchester for awesome creative agency!
This outstanding agency has been in business for a number of years and are going through a period of exceptional growth, and now require a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team and support in the delivery of a wide range of digital tasks, with a particular focus on SEO.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will ideally have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role, ideally agency side.
Your responsibilities will include:
- SEO - SEO is the main focus of this role, and you will be responsible for carrying out site audits, detailed keyword research, on and off-page optimisation, and the creation of high-quality SEO content
- Paid Media - PPC experience will be hugely beneficial, and you will be comfortable implementing PPC campaigns that will deliver measurable ROI. You will ideally also have a good working knowledge of Paid Social
- Email - Email experience would be a bonus, to integrate email marketing activity into the wider digital strategy, helping to achieve overall KPIs through delivery of email campaigns
- It goes without saying that you will have a good working knowledge of tools such as AHRefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and Moz
- You will be highly data driven, using Analytical tools to monitor, analyse, and report on your client's websites, utilising your findings to provide recommendations and implement fixes
- The ideal candidate will also be comfortable and confident liaising with clients, from taking the brief to reporting on progress throughout
In return, you'll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level and play a key role in the agency's growth.
You will join a super-talented team, receive unrivalled training, development, and progression opportunities, all with a generous salary and benefits package, and loads of flexibility around remote working!