Trainee Management Accountant
£23,000 - £28,000 Study Support Provided
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, driven and forward thinking individual to join a Global Business in South Manchester as a Trainee Management Accountant.
You will be working alongside a fully qualified Group Financial Accountant and be taught how to produce full management accounts, monthly board packs and be given a clear and precise mapped out development plan.
Not only will this role offer you real exposure, full study support will be provided allowing you to put into practice what you are learning in your studies.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Production of monthly management
* Assisting with the production of the monthly board pack (as well as full commentary)
* Posting journals
* Accruals and prepayments
* Financial data analysis
* Bank Reconciliations
* Other adhoc duties
- Sound transactional finance knowledge
- Some prior experience assistant with Management Accounts is preferred
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication Skills
Hybrid working arrangements, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, buy and sell holidays, healthcare plan, EA Programme.
Please send your cv in the first instance. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.