Are you a junior looking for an exciting new opportunity? An elite US practice is searching for a Real Estate Finance Associate to join their London office.What do you need?
- Qualified at a Magic Circle/US firm
- Ideal candidate would have done just real estate finance for at least a year already
- Excellent academics
- With a global team of real estate lawyers, they are one of the few law firms capable of transatlantic deal-making
- The Real Estate Practice has been involved in numerous landmark real estate finance, private equity, and development transactions
- The global team of real estate lawyers represent financial institutions, master servicers and special servicers, private equity funds, investors, REITs and developers in a multitude of transactions with varied asset classes and industry groups
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Thomas Crea for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful