If you're a qualified teacher who has spent the last year wishing you were somewhere else, this is the advert for you...!
Teachanywhere are the international division of Randstad Education and specialise in working with international schools all over the globe, with a team of consultants trained in giving support and guidance to make sure that you'll find the best job for you. We have decades of experience in the international market and work with some of the world's most renowned schools, especially some of the most prestigious school groups across China! We make it easier for them to hire great teachers like you! We will support you on every step of your teaching journey without ever charging you a penny as we are funded by the schools!
You might be wondering if you would be able to travel given the current pandemic, particularly to China. We are pleased to confirm that relocating overseas for work is classed as essential travel. We have over 400 vacancies for August 2022 and even some for January 2022, including:
- Early Years Teachers
- Primary Teachers
- Primary Specialist Teachers in EAL, Music, Computing and Art
- Secondary Teachers in core subjects (Maths, English, Science all disciplines Chemistry/Biology/Physics), EAL, and other subjects (IT/Computing, Music, Art, History, Geography, Business, Economics, Technology, Drama, PE)
- Pastoral Roles: housemaster/mistress, boarding, SEN, librarians and counsellors
- Leadership roles: Heads of Department, Directors of subjects, Deputy Heads and more
Locations across China include for example:
- Beijing - China's capital city with everything you could possibly need
- Shanghai - a bustling metropolis and international hub with a vibrant expat community
- Suzhou - a hidden gem just outside of Shanghai known as 'the Venice of the Orient'
- Chongqing - the biggest city you've never heard of, famous for spicy hot pots
- Haikou - nicknamed 'coconut city' with a laidback beach vibe
The job options are plentiful so whatever you are looking to achieve there will be options:
Want to progress your career? Great - we've got schools with outstanding CPD programs!
Looking to save money? Awesome - some of our schools pay so well a teacher with a couple of years experience can send home £2000 per month!
You'd like a specific location? Perfect - we are called Teachanywhere!
There are so many jobs out there it can be hard to choose between them, but you will be looked after by your own expert consultant, who will talk you through the process from start to finish, including for example visa restrictions, and what your preferences are, to guide you towards your perfect job.
Other benefits can include amazing locations, more sunshine, and the ability to learn a new language!
As a guide, most packages will include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus opportunities
- Health insurance
- Return flights
Requirements do vary between locations but as a general guide you must:
- be a fully qualified and licensed teacher
- be a passionate and confident educator able to deliver high quality lessons within your chosen specialism
- possess 2 years of post-qualification teaching experience (ideally with UK or IB curriculum)
- remain open-minded to other cultures with a positive outlook
- experience in EAL environments, teaching internationally or working with an international curriculum
- a good understanding of independent school practice and philosophy
So, if you wish to be considered, please apply online. If successful, a friendly teachanywhere consultant will be in touch and will be happy to furnish you with more information on the process of registration and interviewing, and discuss further opportunities to enhance your teaching career overseas. We look forward to hearing from you! Teach the world and live the dream with us at Teachanywhere!