Guaranteed Pay Scheme Available
£90 -£120 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications.
January 2022 - Ongoing
As a KS2 Teacher you will be responsible for teaching a year 4 class. You should be a confident and compassionate practitioner that has an ability to cover PPA, facilitate pre planned lessons and to ensure that the pupils under your care have a seamless and enjoyable day whilst learning efficiently. It is expected that you will have experience working in KS2 and hold a wealth of knowledge surrounding the National Curriculum. Fostering meaningful relationships with the pupils, staff and the wider school community are a vital part of this role. As part of working with Vision, we are able to guarantee your pay, this means that if you don't work, we will pay you anyway!
This two -form entry school holds an outstanding report from Ofsted. Ensuring that the children under their provisions are receiving the highest level of education and have a broad amount of opportunity to excel socially, emotionally, and academically. Everyone is committed to achieving a high-quality consistent learning; dedicated to providing a unique curriculum working off the foundations of the pupils.
To be considered for the Primary Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status PGCE (QTS), ECT, RQTS will be considered.
• Will have recent experience working in Key Stage 2 or primary education.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
• You will need excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Resilience and ability to commit to tasks.
• Good time management and organisational skills.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educompli training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact me directly via email or call our lovely primary team on (phone number removed) where we will be more than happy to have a chat with you!