Assistant Management AccountantUp to 30,000 DoEStudy SupportProgression Opportunities
My client is an ambitious and growing property company which owns multiple businesses. They are looking for a part qualified account to join their finance team. Full study support is provided.Key Responsibilities
Benefits IncludeFantastic starting salary, Full Training Plan, Clear Progression Pathway, Accessible Office, Great Culture
- Production of first draft monthly management accounts
- Responsibility for company reconciliations
- Monthly accruals and prepayments
- Raise management fees and calculate wage recharges
- Submit and reconcile quarterly VAT returns
- Weekly cashflow forecasting and reporting
- Adding insight and value to management reports
- Assist with year ends and liaise with external accountants.
- Any ad hoc duties as required
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.