Are you seeking a Financial Accounting role within a £100m turnover organisation? Would you enjoy being a part of a high performing team? Are you a newly qualified Accountant now keen to gain experience in the charity sector? If yes - this could be your next role!
Reporting into the Head of Financial Accounts this permanent Financial Accountant role based in central London will offer a great challenge for a newly qualified Accountant working within one of the most prestigious brand names in the charity sector.
Main responsibilities of the Financial Accountant will be:
- Manage the year end process, working closely with the Head of Financial Accounts.
- Prepare corporation tax calculations and act as one of the main points of contacts for any VAT related queries.
- Provide analysis and closely monitor audit adjustments.
- Write commentary for balance sheet reviews to support the monthly management accounts.
- Manage cash flow reporting on a weekly basis and carry out reviews of balance sheet reconciliations and journals.
- Oversee the accurate and timely documentation of financial procedures and processes.
- Oversee cash flow monitoring and forecasting and ensure effective treasury management is maintained at all times.
- Deputise for the Head of Financial Accounts when necessary.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant ideally with experience in audit. Additionally, this position requires someone to have experience handling and analysing large volumes of data. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to make their first move into a role in industry.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, or equivalent).
- Have proven financial accounts experience.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be technically sound.
- Have strong system skills including advanced levels of Excel.
Knowledge of charity SORP from time in audit is preferred but not essential.
If you feel this post could be of interest to you then please do not delay in applying.