Reed Accountancy are currently partnered with a returning client of ours show are seeking a Management Accountant to join their team.
Working for a well-respected SME in Newbury, this role will be reporting to the Director of Finance and supporting with the day to day running of the department. This role will have sole responsibility for the purchase ledger, alongside the preparation of management accounts.
Duties for this will include;
- Processing supplier invoices/credits on a daily basis.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Preparation of payment runs
- Prepayments/Accruals/Loan Interest/Bank Reconciliations
- Prepare cost centre reports
- Send out any relevant reports to other departments to adhere to the monthly timeline chart
- Stock Analysis and reconciliation on a monthly basis
- To be responsible for maintaining the Fixed Asset register
- Ensuring this reconciles to the nominal ledger on a monthly basis
- Adding and disposing of assets
This position would be best suited to a candidate who is either AAT Qualified, or ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified as well as having clear and demonstrable experience at a Management Accountant level.
The office offers free onsite parking