The Part Qualified Finance Analyst role will be responsible for the analysis of large and complex Revenue and Property data sets, month end accounting, forecasting of the key metrics and liaising with the BI team in regard to data integrity.Client Details
This business is based in Theale and has a large international remit, with a particular strength in the UK market. The Finance team has 8 people within it and is highly commercial, allowing for any candidate wanting a role that has business partnering and analytical experience to grow and develop within the business. Description
The key responsibilities for the Part Qualified Finance Analyst will be to:
Accurately forecast future financials on a rolling basis through understanding the relationship between business activities and drivers of Revenue.
- Prepare and review the Revenue analysis section of the monthly Management Accounts and provide insightful commentary.
- Improve financial status by analysing results, monitoring variances and identifying trends
- Review, measure and remediate data and propose appropriate remedial or re-enforcing actions.
- Work with the finance team to ensure all data is submitted on an accurately and timely basis
- Manage the delivery of monthly financial data to enable successful completion of financial reporting.
- Post the monthly Revenue finance transactions during the month-end cycle.
- Perform and support reviews of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
The ideal Part Qualified Finance Analyst candidate will be someone who is:
- Able to understand and interpret complex data sets
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Clear communicator - written and oral
On offer for the Part Qualified Finance Analyst will be:
- Study Support
- Annual bonus
- Career and personal progression
- Commercial role with business partnering
- Hybrid working
- Easy access via public transport