CMA Recruitment Group is currently working with an established organisation based in Bournemouth, Dorset, who have a newly generated requirement to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity to join the business during a period of change, taking of responsibility for managing a small team and part of the finance function.What will the role involve?
- Daily management of the finance function including a small team;
- Manage preparation of forecasts and budgets, including all relevant analysis;
- Production of management and statutory accounts;
- Completion of statutory and VAT returns;
- Act as point of contact for both external and internal stakeholders across the organisation.
Additional benefits and information:
- The ideal candidate will be ACCA / CIMA qualified or equivalent;
- Previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Remote working;
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays;
- Free parking.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.