I am pleased to be working with a prestigious company based in Southampton which is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager. The role of Finance Manager will be to manage the complete finance function within this dynamic and growing business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for running the Accounts department, from the day-to-day finance tasks to offering financial guidance and advice to the Directors. The role is supported by a full-time Accounts Administrator and external accountants.
Duties for the Finance Manager role:
- Production, monitoring and reporting of budgets
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Preparation of year-end accounts
- Managing and forecasting cash flow
- Participating in board meetings as required combined with the production of ad-hoc reports
- Processing the sales ledger and reconciling customer payments in multiple currencies
- Monitoring and overseeing the credit control function
- Processing the purchase ledger and paying suppliers
- Processing monthly payroll, including calculating the sales team's commissions
- Management of the company pension scheme
- Processing employee expenses
- Management of the Accounts Administrator
- The successful candidate should be qualified to ACCA/ACA/CIMA or similar
- Detailed knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts and processing transactions in multiple currencies
- Advanced use of Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail and well organised
- Proven ability to be self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines and effectively prioritise tasks
- Able to take initiative and work with little supervision
This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark in a supportive, friendly environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply NOW!